General Conditions

GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS
 

  1. These general conditions apply to all hotel reservations made on this web site.
  2. All personal information entered into the booking system is used only for the purpose of the reservation
  3. The reservation is valid only after you have received a confirmation e-mail.
  4. Once a reservation has been paid, it is binding. All conditions for change and cancellation of the reservation will apply. In case the hotelier does not receive the full amount for the reservation within 14 days prior to the arrival date, the hotelier has the right to cancel the reservation.
  5. The payment is due on one or several installments.
  6. To confirm the reservation, you must pay 30% of the total amount for the accommodation. The remaining 70% should be paid no later than 14 days before the arrival date.
  7. If you make a reservation in the last 14 days before the scheduled arrival date, in case of availability, you must pay the total amount of your reservation. immediately .
  8. In case the reservation is non-refundable, promotion (the forfeit is 100% at the time of confirmation), immediate payment of the full cost of the reservation is required.
  9. In case the booking is made with an “early booking” promotion, 30% of the total amount is to be paid at the booking date and the remaining 70% are due until the final date of the promotion (the forfeit is 100% at the time of confirmation).
  10. Conditions for changing and canceling the reservation, except for:
    • In case the reservation is canceled or changed up to 30 days before the date of check-in, the whole reservation amount is refunded;
    • In case the reservation is canceled or changed from 29 to 14 days prior to the check-in date the Hotelier holds 30% of the total amount;
    • From 13 to 4 days – 50%;
    • From 3 to 0 days – 100%;
    • In case of no-show, the hotel retains the entire amount (100%).
  11. In the event that the customer has not paid or has overstepped the payment terms, the hotelier is in its right to cancel the reservation without the consent of the client. In this case the hotelier is not liable to the client and does not owe any compensations or forfeits.
  12. 12. Any cancellation of a reservation must be made in writing by submitting a cancellation request to info@kerosblue.com. The request must contain the number of the reservation.
  13. The final price of the reservation refers to the number of rooms you have selected, the room types, the period of check in and, as a rule, does not include local taxes. These fees are paid by the customer at the hotel reception. The boarding is listed for each reservation. If breakfast, lunch or dinner is included in the price it will be explicitly mentioned. If there is an option to request meals at extra cost, this is stated in the booking request itself.
  14. Upon request for accommodation in a room with three beds, tourists should note that the third bed is a single sofa bed ie. is not a regular bed. Adding an extra bed reduces the room space and makes it uncomfortable for the three tourists. It is not allowed to accommodate other tourists on an extra bed except children up to 12 years old.
  15. All special hotel requests are confirmed by the hotel on site, if possible. If these additional preferences require an extra payment, it should be made on site at check-in.
  16. Children up to 12 years old are free of charge. To take advantage of this discount it is necessary to specify the child’s age. In case the information is incorrect, the client pays the difference to the full cost of the reservation.
  17. The guests should be aware that the check-in at the hotel is usually after 14.00. The check-out should be up until 12.00. If you plan to check-in late in the evening (after 20.00), you should contact the hotel and inform the reception.
  18. Pets are not allowed on the hotel premises.
  19. The hotel is not responsible for the loss of valuable items, money and documents. Each room disposes of a safety box for storing valuable items.
  20. The hotelier is not liable for damages caused by failure to perform or inadequate performance of the service in the event of force majeure or an event that can not be foreseen or avoided by the hotelier in the good faith fulfillment of their obligations.
  21. The hotelier is not responsible for incorrect filling out the customer reservation form. Incorrect completion of the name may result in the refusal of the border authorities to be admitted to Greece and refusal of accommodation.
  22. The hotel is not responsible and does not compensate the tourists who have waived the use of the service or part of it. The hotel operator does not reward or compensate tourists for costs beyond the paid service.
  23. The hotel is not liable to the tourist when not issuing a visa when required. When submitting regular documents and refusing a tourist visa, the amounts paid are not refunded. In case of refusal of a visa due to incomplete, inaccurate and untrue documents, previous indictments of the tourist in the respective country, failure to observe the deadlines for submitting the documents, and in the absence of an interview with the consular services where required, the service is canceled withhold the stipulated penalties specified in items 5 – 10.
  24. The hotel is not responsible for the actions of border and customs services, airlines, bus and railway carriers and does not compensate customers, despite the fact that due to these actions they have missed part of the service or even the whole service.
  25. In case of damage to the hotel, the particular perpetrator or perpetrators assume/s the material responsibility for the damage, including in a place where the injured person is required to do so. The hotelier does not bear the costs of this procedure and does not owe compensations and indemnities in case of a change in the schedule and content of the requested services, including tourists who are not responsible for the damage, but use the service together with the person responsible for the damage.
  26. The hotel does not bear any expenses related to the consumption of food and beverages outside the paid board, whether they are ordered or not by the client.
  27. For a hotel reservation, an individual or group transfer can be added at an additional cost.
  28. Transfers that are not used fault of the customer / airline / bus / rail / railway company / ferry company and other service providers are not subject to compensation, their value is not refundable and does not give rise to claims on their part.
  29. The Customer has the right within 14 days after using the service to make a claim regarding the service provided in writing to e-mail: info@kerosblue.com. The client is entitled to compensation up to the amount of the first night. Claims are reviewed within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt.
  30. In the event of litigation, it shall be settled by the Arbitration Court in Sofia.
  31. For unsettled and other issues the provisions of the Law on Tourism, the Commercial Law and the other legislation in force of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.